Reviews and testimonials are a key aspect of any business because customers want to know that when they do business with you, their money is going to be well spent. One of the top places people look for reviews is on Google, so it’s crucial for you to have as many positive reviews as you can get.
Because let’s face it… more Google reviews for your business means more customer trust, which equates to more business. Additionally, positive reviews can help convince and convert more customers. So, let’s dive into how to get more positive Google reviews so you can increase business and stand out from your competitors.
- Ask every customer for a Google review. The best time to ask is when your customer is happy. Also, if you share examples of your top reviews, a customer can get an idea of what others have said about your business.
- By giving customers a direct link to your Google Business Profile, it makes the process of leaving a review easier. This link can also be put on your website or in a thank you email post-treatment.
- The simplest way to get positive Google reviews is to provide great customer service. When the experience that you provide is extraordinary, people can’t help but want to share it with others.
- Regardless of whether a review is positive or negative, it’s good business practice to reply with politeness and gratitude.
- When you post positive reviews on your website and social media platforms, it will entice other customers to follow suit.
In addition to the ideas above, it’s important to keep your Google Business Profile up to date. This means your listing should include high-quality photos, a thorough business description, updated operating hours, and Google Business Profile Posts to showcase the latest news from your business.